Donate to thrift
You want to help. We want to make it easy.
Your thrift donations fund critical social services and create opportunity for Michigan’s most vulnerable. To put it plainly, you make our work possible.
Drop-off at our donation centers
We accept donations at our donation centers during business hours. Donation centers are located at our Thrift Stores
Donation Center Hours
Mon-Sat 9am - 9pm
Sun 10am - 7pm
Schedule a donation pickup
• Due to high demand, pick-ups are scheduled approximately 3-5 weeks out based on availability. We continue to strive to schedule within 2 weeks and hope to be able to accommodate you sooner.
• Our drivers will come directly to your home and haul your items away, free of charge.
• We only accept items that we can sell at our thrift stores. Click here to download our donation guide.
• All donated items must be put into bags or boxes and labeled and left on your porch or curbside.
• Pickups within 48 hours.
• Any and all items accepted! All eligible items are donated while remaining items are ethically disposed of.
• Item retrieval from anywhere including within residence or a storage unit.
• Disassembly of items that need it (except doors, cabinets, or lighting).
• Fee reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee. (fee is not tax deductible)