Today, you can ease the fears of many concerned children. You can make sure that they start school with a new backpack filled with supplies. This will allow them to look and feel like their peers and less like a poor homeless kid. Your kindness can give them a chance for new beginnings. You have the opportunity to change a child’s future.
Donate to thrift
You want to help. We want to make it easy.
Your thrift donations fund critical social services and create opportunity for Michigan’s most vulnerable. To put it plainly, you make our work possible.
Donations can be brought to our donation centers, or we can pick them up at no charge.
Our donation centers are open Monday through Sunday, from 10am until 6pm.
Schedule a donation pickup
• Due to high demand, pick-ups are scheduled approximately 5 weeks out based on availability. We continue to strive to schedule within 2 weeks and hope to be able to accommodate you sooner.
• Our drivers will come directly to your home and haul your items away, free of charge.
• We only accept items that we can sell at our thrift stores. Click here to download our donation guide.
• All donated items must be put into bags or boxes and labeled and left on your porch or curbside.
• Pickups within 48 hours.
• Any and all items accepted! All eligible items are donated while remaining items are ethically disposed of.
• Item retrieval from anywhere including within residence or a storage unit.
• Disassembly of items that need it (except doors, cabinets, or lighting).
• Fee reflects the operating costs and is much smaller than a usual moving company or junk hauler fee. (fee is not tax deductible)