Donate your property

Consider donating property

Are you having a difficult time selling your single-family home, apartment building or commercial property? Maybe you’re tired of the cost and aggravation of maintaining stagnant real estate?

Consider donating it to Volunteers of America Michigan.

We handle all the paperwork, even if you owe taxes or have lien issues. You get a great tax deduction -- and the satisfaction of helping our most vulnerable neighbors. Proceeds help us serve the homeless, hungry and hurting across the state.

We work to make the process as simple as possible, and will handle all the paperwork.

Call (248) 945-0101 to find out how it works.

When you call, it will be helpful if you have the following information handy:

  • Owner(s) of the property
  • Contact name and phone
  • Property address (street number, city, state and ZIP)
  • Property type: lot, land, vacant house, commercial, industrial, etc. (Note: we cannot accept time shares.)
  • If vacant, how long?
  • Taxes owed? If so, how much?
  • Water bill owed?
  • Lien? With whom?
  • Number bedrooms
  • Number bathrooms
  • Basement?
  • Garage?
  • Brick or frame?
  • Square footage