Veteran Food Security Project
Are you in need of food assistance?
The Veteran Food Security Project (VFSP) funded by the Bob Woodruff Foundation will have multiple components and serve Michigan veterans regardless of discharge status.
Volunteers of America Michigan has been working with our nation's veterans since World War I. Our staff works day in and day out to ensure that our heroes have the tools necessary to build their life here at home.
Fill out the form below to have a staff member contact you.
- Shelf-stable food items (One week of food) at below listed locations
- Hot food available at our Detroit Veteran Housing Program
- Case Management
Where we are located
• Calhoun County (Battle Creek)
• Kent County (Grand Rapids)
• Eaton County (Lansing)
Documents needed to enroll
• Valid Photo ID
• Proof of Veteran Status*
*Examples include but are not limited to DD-214, VA Card, etc.
Who qualifies for VFSP Assistance?
• Any veteran or their family who has served one or more days of active duty outside of basic training and who are unemployed or underemployed regardless of discharge status.
- Contact us today
- Phone: 877-509-VETS
Funding made possible by the Bob Woodruff Foundation