Today, you have the chance to be a hero for a hero. You can help service members just like Kyle have a safe place to live and find the resources that they need. For $12.50 a month, you can ensure that other veterans will have a safe place to sleep and a warm meal for dinner.
Call Sam Kitchen
At Volunteers of America Michigan, we go wherever we are needed to provide essential, life changing services for veterans, seniors, and families right here in our community. But, we are only able to do this work, because our community steps up to make it possible. The Sam Bernstein Law Firm has stepped up to make a difference in the lives of homeless veterans in our community, but the work doesn't end there. We need you!
Your support can
- make a difference for thousands of veterans
- provide food for the hungry
- end generational poverty
- create a better tomorrow for seniors in need
- restore dignity in the hearts of struggling families
- and SO MUCH MORE
It is individuals like YOU that make this work possible.
- Contact Laura LeBlanc for more information on ways to get involved
- Phone: Phone: (248) 204-6034