Volunteers of America Michigan sells donated vehicles through weekly auctions:
Saturday at 10:00 am
Auctions take place at the Volunteers of Ameria Michigan Pontiac location (618 East Walton Blvd, Pontiac, MI 48340).
Buyers can preview the vehicles online, or on the lot. Previews at the lot for the Saturday auction are on Friday 10am-4pm.
There is no cost to sign up for the auction.
All vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with no warranty of any kind. If you are unsure about a vehicle, DO NOT BID!
Bidding starts at $300. From there, the final price depends on how many people are bidding and how much they are willing to spend.
To purchase a vehicle, you MUST:
- Have a Driver’s License or State I.D.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have $200 in cash for a non-refundable deposit. If the bid on the vehicle is $4000 or more you will need a $500 non-refundable deposit.
- Be able to pay for the remainder of the vehicle immediately after the auction.
- Be able to remove the vehicle from VOA property the following business day after the auction.
Purchaser will pay the amount bid on the vehicle plus 6% state sales tax, plus a $15 Title Fee and a Document Fee, as shown below:
*Document Fees: $100.00
If the purchaser chooses to buy or transfer plates for the car, he or she must have proof of insurance on that vehicle. The plate purchase or transfer must be done on the same day as the auction.
For more information or to preview the vehicles, visit our auction website: http://www.voaautoauction.org/
or call 1-800-552-1515